Game crashed on Big Smoke's OG Loc mission

cmesmokeu

Ok...With this recent installation of San Andreas I decided to try some diffrent mods. I have only modded about 20 vechicles, 15 buildings so far and I have changed CJ' skin. I have been extremely selective in choosing mods to use and have made numerous back-ups. All of the mods I have installed this far seem to work perfectly with the game (cut scenes etc.). However when I attempt to conclude the "Big Smoke-OG Loc mission" the game crashes in the cut scene after I shoot the Vargos gang member off of the motorcycle. At first i thought it was due to a building mod that had been captured into the cut scene but it happened in a diffrent location as well. Maybe someone here can help me answer a few questions i have.

**I am using the original MAIN.SCM, SCRIPT.IMG & GTA.DAT files...If i change these will i resolve this issue?

**I am not familiar with the Mission Mod Builder but...If I attempt to remove the mission altogether will this help?

**Again in working with Mission Mod Builder...Is it possible to just remove just the cut scene from the end of the mission?

I have tried diffrent attempts to resolve this...But it is obvious I need your help!

Thanks Team!