Ghost's fun MTA/SA-MP video

Ghost

Well I'm bored and off school today(I'm ill) so I thought I should do something to pass the time, so I got all my MTA/SA-MP clips together and made a vid out of them. All editing done in 45 minutes, thanks to sabo for song.

Servers:

1. [sA-MP] Lalu's stunt server
  2. [MTA] GTAS Official server
  3. [MTA] Gta-stunt.com server

Its only 18mb and pretty good quality for that so please download.

EDIT:I can't get the vid to embed so I'll just post links.

Filefront Link

Edited by Ghost

HAy! you know how to install, MTA!!! ahh!! tell me please

go to www.multitheftauto.com , download the installer, install!

Also make sure you dont have and .dff or .scm modifications etc...

@Jace: Only 00:47 and 02:21 were on SA-MP and they were on Lalu's stunt server 88.191.21.113:7776

Edited by Ghost

Great. Now I wanna give it an n-th shot to get that sa-mp working. Perhaps I should try MTA?

Try both, IMO sa-mp is better for natural bumps, mtb and deathmatch.

MTA is more reliable because it doesn't crash so easily, and its fun too play on custom maps.

Tell me when your gonna install one of them and I'll help you, though its not that hard tbh.

Entertaining vid. But yeah, it could go without those repeated stuff. awesome p2bs.

I didn't have any other recordings, the infernus packer bump over the parking lot in LV airport were just failed attempts to make it to the billboard xD

Thanks for comments guys

Try both, IMO sa-mp is better for natural bumps, mtb and deathmatch.

MTA is more reliable because it doesn't crash so easily, and its fun too play on custom maps.

Tell me when your gonna install one of them and I'll help you, though its not that hard tbh.

Sure, but as I've said, I've tried to run sa-mp a few times, but no good. So it's time for an alternative. :rolleyes: