100% save game for XBOX?

Rockdeman

hiya all - I completed GTA SA on my PC a long time ago. I recently bougt an xbox from some geek that needed money to buy a brand new xbox360.

I got GTA SA with it! yaah! but I dont like to replay the game from the begin. The XBOX has a huge harddrive and XBMC and stuff but Im playing GTA SA from the original disc. I coukld copy the disc to the harddrive and I assume that I then could put a 100% save Game on the harddrive right?

does anybody have experience doing this - and more so - have a 100% save game? :-)

all hel pwelcome, thanks!!!

Hmm, well in that case, maybe you could just download the saved game from the link before and upload them maybe...?

no like I said: these save games work only when you have the Action Reply (hardware) module ... I dont have it. I just heard that PC save games of GTA SA v2 can be use don the xbox.

I guess I need to put them in d:\UDATA\ somwehere... this i smapped to Q:\ and used for save games by the xbox I beleive.

Where could I find PC V@ GTA SA savegames?

Hmm, well in that case, maybe you could just download the saved game from the link before and upload them maybe...?

no like I said: these save games work only when you have the Action Reply (hardware) module ... I dont have it. I just heard that PC save games of GTA SA v2 can be use don the xbox.

I guess I need to put them in d:\UDATA\ somwehere... this i smapped to Q:\ and used for save games by the xbox I beleive.

Where could I find PC V@ GTA SA savegames?

Oh right, sorry.

Yeah, PC SA v2 saves can be found here or do a Google Search for more.