[SA] Godspeed

Slayer

FileFront LQ (22mb)

File Front HQ (87mb)

K, now that you've got the links you can dl and comment. Sorry for this being so late.

Get the HQ if you can, it's a very small file size for a video that long. For those on dial-up or such - you can still get the LQ. And of course, there is a u2b streaming link.

Stunters

Ghost

Engel

Godfather

Slayer

This was Godfather's first crew vid and so on... Edit by me. Hope you'll like it.

I think it was as HQ Slayer could get without breaking his traffic limit while uploading. He, however, has a loss-less version...Greedy bastard :P

Wtf?

1) I uploaded it from school. No charges for me.

2) As I've said, I experimented with DivX and other MPEG-2 profiles, but this was the best solution. DivX had too many artifacts and not so better quality, and even doubling the bitrate in MPEG-2 profiles didn't bring any significant difference, only a twice bigger filesize. So trust me, this was the best solution.

3) Yeah, I have a loseless version. About 9 gigs (and just a couple of hundred mb more). Anyone knows a good host?

Lol

That HQ stopped for a nono-sec after every few moments.

Yesterday i thought my PC might be doing it for i has kept the machine ON the whole day.

But even today its suchh..

^^ANyway i found an explanation :)

The intro music was the beast :bleh:

WMP often makes problems when it comes to MPEG files. I use Inter Video WinDVD player for playing MPEG files. Anyway, I've just watched the whole vid in WMP, no lagging at all. So it's something with your PC.

Anyway, at first we were supposed to use Steel Tormentor for the main part aswell, but then I gave up and used another one. The song's adreanline pumped in the beginning but later it gets slow. Well, listen to it and you'll get me.