Speed modding!

Balley

Ive tried to mod the handling.cfg file and ive modded a line, and ive made the pheonix car, go !!!!extremely!!!! fast.

But theres a problem i need to fix before releasing it. The car keeps floating of the ground at high speeds, and collisions, like there was no gravity? How do i fix this problem, and will it affect the high speed?

If somebody wants to, please mod this line, so that the problem is fixed?

-

here it is: 1000 100000 2.0 0 -0.3 -0.3 -1 9.75 6.85 0.1 5 500.0 200 10.0 R P 41.0 0.51 0 30.0 1.2 0.13 0.0 0.45 -0.6 0.6 0.4 1.0 0 95000 40002004 C08401 1 1 1

and if you fix it you will get credit at my release.

your release? there is noo need to release this, anyone can do this with notepad, its really not hard... And it'll just float at high speed anyway, but you can make the weight higher to stop it 'taking off'. Why did i justify this thread with a response?

Extar info: to stop your car veering off course at high speeds, give it 4wd...

Edited by MrLlamaLlama

If you increase the speed of the car radically you'll also have to increase the mass since, like the guy that strapped a Jet Assist Engine to the top of his car if you start going very fast your car leaves the ground. (thus why F1 cars have their engine mounted upside down.) If you make the car heavier, increase acceleration (since otherwise it'll take a fair time to get up to top speed under the new weight) and use your new top speed it should be fine.

Yes, at my release!!! I have also made a fitting car, in .dff and .txd files, for the handling.cfg file so there will be a release, as not anyone could make a car.!

And also when the car stands still it feels like theres no gravity, not only at high speeds, where can i mod the weight in the file?