Fly Before You Do Any Missions

mvi

It is really, really easy to fly the dodo or learjet without even getting to the second island or getting a pilots liscense or anything. First of all, head to the main entrance in a hard top car (a car thats got a roof). Park it by the left fence , opposite the place where there is a bloke in that says you need a pilots liscense. Now jump onto your car, get to the top. Run at the fence then press square twice, he should now get over the fence. You're in!!

Turn right and keep straight, you'll see the dodo, but if you keep on aong the side of the runway you get to the learjet. You have to use R2 and L2 to go left and right now. And if you fly over the other islands without unlocking them, fighter planes appear, you get 4 stars and the fighters start firing missiles at you. There are a range of other ways to get in the airport, but this is the one I found.

I think the coding in San Andreas works so that you instantly get 4 stars if you are in locked cities and are in a vehicle, because when I went to the third island in a boat, I walked for about twenty seconds with no stars and only when I got in a car did I get the stars. It was great fun as I went most of the was round the island in a massive chase.