Problem with GTA SA mods

supernom

Hi there

I tried to get some new car mods for GTA SA , but whenever I am in the game and get within range of one of the new cars my computer freezes. I have tried it with about 3 different cars but they all freeze so I assume it is not the mod that is the problem.

How I tried it is a Bullet car in my garage and replaced the bullet files so I know where to find the car, and it freezes when I get near to the garage.

Does anyone know how to fix this as these mods look great and would love to be able to use it :)

Thanks!

Hi there

I tried to get some new car mods for GTA SA , but whenever I am in the game and get within range of one of the new cars my computer freezes. I have tried it with about 3 different cars but they all freeze so I assume it is not the mod that is the problem.

How I tried it is a Bullet car in my garage and replaced the bullet files so I know where to find the car, and it freezes when I get near to the garage.

Does anyone know how to fix this as these mods look great and would love to be able to use it :)

Thanks!

Ok first what version do you have of gta sa? V1 V1.1 or V2. :lol: So how many mods do you have on your gta sa? I can mod mine even the v2 gta sa i got pics

Tip: don't have the car in your garage then... This will cause the game to crash. Uninstall the mod, remove the car from your garage, then reinstall. If you really wanna see the car bad, use a car spawner.

ok if the car freezes in the garage it will freeze when go near it the car won't show

post-8912-1176079760_thumb.jpg