F*cked Up Game?

Mike:)

I Was Modding My Game With Some New Cars And A Gameboy Grenade, When I Tried To Play SA Again I Got An Error.

So I Just Grabbed My Backups And Fixed My Modifications. Then I Tried Again... Still The Same Error. :( Did I Just F*cked Up My Game?

Edited by Mike:)

I Was Modding My Game With Some New Cars And A Gameboy Grenade, When I Tried To Play SA Again I Got An Error.

So I Just Grabbed My Backups And Fixed My Modifications. Then I Tried Again... Still The Same Error. :( Did I Just F*cked Up My Game?

Reinstall to get your game working again, check the version, check you installed the mods right, don't use SAMI, it's shit, do it manually...etcetc.

That's what anyone else will probably tell you.

Reinstall to get your game working again, check the version, check you installed the mods right, don't use SAMI, it's shit, do it manually...etcetc.

That's what anyone else will probably tell you.

Do I Lose My Other Mods?

EDIT: I Am Re-Installing My Game... Boring ... Well Lets Install ALL THOSE MODS Again.

error_ffs.bmperror_ffs.bmp

It's Dutch But It Says: In gta_sa.exe is a eroor detected and must be shut down. our appologies for this shit.

You were Busy with a thing. these files may be lost.

Tell microsoft about this problem.

We have created an... ...and anonymous

If you want to look at the report of this error, press here

send report dont send report

EDIT: wtf?! I Re-installed the game but it keeps coming with the @#@#$ error. :( damnit

Gerard, I See You Looking... Got An Option?

Anyway, im gonna take a nap. please i wanna see options tomorro :) please... :(

aha, were should i put it. i just was trying to reinstall (again) then it appears it couldnt be deleted :( so i deleted evrything in the map itself till i got one file over. it was in the map "backups" from GTA SA itself with a name i gave it myself it can't be deleted cuz it cant read it from my comp anymore, it can't be moved, cut, or whatever. some1 got an idea? im trying to install the game over the filesmaby it replaces it.

EDIT: I can't install it over my old files, i only can select "play gta" when i try to uninstall this error comes:

there is a faulth while your loading

C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\50\Intel32\Ctor.dll