[VC] MrLlamaLlama's 1st Stunt Video...

So, after 2 or so months of on/off stunting, interpersed within revising for my GCSE's, Looking for a motorbike, General Tomfoolery, sleeping in and spending quality time with my mates and girlfriend, i have finally completed my first stunt video, in Vice City...

It's around 4-5 mins, so get comfy,. and remember it's my first try so critique is welcome...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxiuoXLJY28

(don't know how to embed properly, so i'll just leave it)

Hope you like!

That was a fairly good video for a beginner. The stunts were cool considering you do not know most of the methods of stunting. Sure the stunts weren't top notch but I enjoyed watching this video :) Head over to www.gtastunting.net/forums and there are plenty of tutorials and videos for you to watch and get better. Also a community that opens its doors to new stunters ;) Overall for a first video 7/10 keep it up man.

I agree with almost everything Ghost said. Though, you should think of this to the next time.

1. Remove the replay text, its not a biggie, but it looks ugly.

2. Try to aim for roofs more, just dont 50ft up in the sky and then fall down on the ground again ;)

Hey, thanks all, good to know people thought my stuff was good.

A link to a modified CGXT to remove the Replay text. I woulld've changed before i started recording, but i couldn't find one.

Thanks GodFather, i'll bear the 2nd tip in mind for next time (yes i'll try, but impending exams and being on the road at last dont leave much time for other things...)

Eh, thankls all, wasn't expecting such a good response.

Could someone give us a link to a Replay text remover, i would have included it the first time round, but , err, i couldn't find one...

And Godfather, i'll bear the 2nd tip in mind, if i get the time to make a 2nd, in between Revising for exams and being on the road shortly....

Ok, thanks to you all again, glad to know you enjoyed it and, before i forget, what did we think of the music?

Thanks all...