GTA: Vice City crossover story

I have plans for a little GTA: Vice City story, set in 1986, of course. The story is a crossover between VC, Madeline, and some other random stuff. Madeline is in her mid-thirties in the story, owner of a Texas-based oil company (I took this idea from the Ludwig Bemelmans book Madeline In America, in which the French schoolgirl inherits lots of dough from her great-grandfather). She's one of the key characters in there, when Sonny Forelli raided her mansion, and a friend of Vercetti. I hope you guys give me some suggestions... :lol:

Here's a prologue of the fic (WARNING: SPOILERS):

It all began when my great-grandpapa inherited me his oil company. I was six years old then, and I didn't knew much about getting losts of material possessions. Then I turned 18, years after I reluctantly left my old home, the boarding school. I then emigrated to Texas, and lived a life of luxury. I'm not really that fascinated with that sort of formality; I preferred eating simple meals instead of the typical rich guy's buffet. Then the day came when Sonny's men raided my mansion...

Edited by Huckleberry Pie