KoRn (OFFICIAL TOPIC)

Actually there are only 3 now because David left. But I wanted a picture of all 5 up there.

Not only that, there are about 5 other band members that aren't included with the now three remaining main band members.

"Only".... Dude I've been listening to it since the day it came out, 47 times is kinda' a lot....

I was just joking with you...GOSH...

Edited by Original GTA Master

Actually there are only 3 now because David left. But I wanted a picture of all 5 up there.

Not only that, there are about 5 other band members that aren't included with the now three remaining main band members.

never heard of this , i think its not true ,, r u sure ?

It was in the "Making of" DVD that came with the delux edition. JD said something like "There are only three members now, but we're the three core members." Then he went on to say some other stuff as well.

It was in the "Making of" DVD that came with the delux edition. JD said something like "There are only three members now, but we're the three core members." Then he went on to say some other stuff as well.

i dont think so ,cause i saw the 4 members in the new video, anyway im gonna ask in korn OFFICIAL forum

Edited by shady9

i dont think so ,cause i saw the 4 members in the new video, anyway im gonna ask in korn OFFICIAL forum

Well, here ya go.

• 1 year later...

Well this is sort of a big bump and I didn't think this would do well as a topic on it's own...also a double post...but meh.

For those big KoRn fans, Brian "Head" Welch, former guitarist for KoRn, recently released his debut album, "Save Me From Myself".

head.jpg

I find it to be an excellent album and I highly recommend every KoRn fan to pick up a copy.

The majority of the songs on this album sound like early KoRn songs from the early 90s, which might interest some KoRn fans.

Please discuss and let me know what you think of the new album.

Again, please no "haters".