KoRn (OFFICIAL TOPIC)

KoRn is a rock band that has been around since the early 90's. They've made a total of nine CDs and are currently working on their tenth, which will be released July 31st. I've been a fan of their music since I was in 5th grade (2000) and I'm still a huge fan and in fact, KoRn is one of my favorite bands if not my favorite.

This topic is just for discussion about KoRn, whether it's about their music or about the individual musicians. I have made a list of topic rules below that I want you to follow so there isn't any post that cause problems or kill the topic. I will add rules if needed.

Topic Rules:

• Only post here if you are currently a fan of KoRn.
  • Stay on topic.
  • Do not post anything that is useless to the topic such as "I'm a fan of KoRn" because as I've established in the first rule, if you post here, you're a fan.

[/td] KoRn Albums:
kornalbumcover1ch7.jpg [/th]

"KoRn"

cov6981nd9.jpg

"Life is Peachy"

cov6991hb8.jpg

"Follow the Leader"

issues1bb3.jpg

"Issues"

untouchables1hx0.jpg

"Untouchables"

korntake1501lc4.jpg

"Take a Look in the Mirror"

greatesthitsvol11zd5.jpg

"Greatest Hits Vol. 1"

168700415kornseeyouonthur5.jpg

"See You On The Other Side"

00946386027291mt5.jpg

"Unplugged"

korncoverevolutionvm8.gif

"Untitled"

KoRn - Making of Evolution

Starting comment:

I've just recently found out about their new album and I was able to get their new single "Evolution" and I'm planning on buying Untitled when it's released. I've read that there will be 18 songs on this album and I'm looking forward to see what they're like. If the other songs are anything like "Evolution", I'll be a happy camper.

So if you're a fan, let's hear what you have to say about KoRn.

Edited by Original GTA Master

I used to like that one song were the lead singer like beat boxes in the middle of the song, and the video has like a bunch of bullets or something. Never really liked them that much though.

On a side note, my friend had a Korn binnie, someone stole it, the idiot who took it was wearing it like a month later... We got it back! :)

I used to like that one song were the lead singer like beat boxes in the middle of the song, and the video has like a bunch of bullets or something. Never really liked them that much though.

On a side note, my friend had a Korn binnie, someone stole it, the idiot who took it was wearing it like a month later... We got it back! :)

So are you going to get the new CD when it comes out? Which ones do you have?

Don't have any Korn CD's, don't plan to buy the new one.

Don't have any Korn CD's, don't plan to buy the new one.

But aren't you a KoRn fan? I don't want non-fans in this topic because it only ends up starting shit. So if you're not a fan, please don't post in here.

• 2 weeks later...
They're alright, have a few songs I like.. havn't bought a CD or anything though, don't kick me out though :/. I was wondering what happened to the ex-lead guitarist. I have no idea who he is or anything, I just say on myspace an ad for his book. Anyone know what this is about?

You're probably referring to Brian "Head" Welch. He left KoRn because of religious reasons. He didn't like the way his life was going, with the drugs and shit. Here are a few videos explaining it all.

...and here's a video to remember all the good times "Head" had with KoRn... :thumbsup:

Edited by Original GTA Master

Ah, sorry. I didn't see the second vid, I thought that was the "Good times with Head".... just got confused. What would be a good album to start out with if i end up going to town?

It really depends on your taste in music because some albums are a lot different from others.

I personally like "Issues" and "See You On The Other Side", but a lot of other people prefer their self-named album "KoRn" and "Follow The Leader". I suggest you listen to some samples before you buy one.

• 2 weeks later...
I just saw the video for their new song on TV earlier. The song was pretty good but I didn't like the video that much.

Yeah, I saw it too, but I had to record it because I was at work. I didn't think the video was that bad, but they have had better. The song is awesome though. I can't wait to get the CD next Tuesday!!!

I'm in fucking love with their new song "Evolution". Honestly, it's so awesome. I'm not even a big Korn fan, but I seriously love this song. I can't stop listening to it, it's so catchy. Bravo Korn, I may very well pick up your new album if its similar to this. :)

Their Untitled album is beasty as hell dude. My favorite album is Korn. It has bagpipes play more often in it and its more mixed than the other albums.

Yeah, I like their Untitled album too. I got the delux edition. I don't know about you or anyone else that listens to KoRn, but for me, I have to listen to their whole album twice before it starts to grow on me.

These are my favorite songs from Untitled:

• Starting Over
  • Evolution, obviously
  • Ever Be
  • Love and Luxury
  • Killing
  • I Will Protect You

I love the other ones too, but not as much as these.