Mods and graphic

BWS WEST

I changed all cars in gta san andreas with new cars. Graphic is very bad than before changing cars.

Example: Buildings and other stuff (palms...) arent show quick. I set draw distance to maximum, but nothing helps.

What can i do?

Edited by BWS WEST

I changed all cars in gta san andreas with new cars. Graphic is very bad than before changing cars.

Example: Buildings and other stuff (palms...) arent show quick. I set draw distance to maximum, but nothing helps.

What can i do?

Set the draw distance to minimum and see if you can google the SET file that brings the texture quality right down, good stuff for slow PC's.

Most Fan-made cars are top quality and tax your resource alot more to render that GTA's stock ones, mainly bwecause they use generic low quality files.

You could also adjust your resolution under OPTIONS>DISPLAY>ADVANCED. Default, the game is set to 600 X 800.

There are a couple lower settings you could try.

If you can spare a little cash, upgrade your RAM & video card.

It sounds like your machine just meets the minimum requirements to run the game.

The system requirements listed for SA are minimum & the game will run so-so. Start adding high-res models & your

computer becomes overworked.