My game wont load.

I modded alot of cars and then all of the sudden my game wouldnt load. I uninstalled the last 5 mods i installed and still it didnt work. So i reinstalled the game. Then it would load the game but it wouldnt load past half way when u start a new game. then i reinstalled again and deleted all files that remained that involved GTA, And the tried to play but the same happened. I reinstalled again and still nothing. Why is this happening.

Seems I ran into that last time I had to re-install. You might have to delete the whole directory & defrag your drive to get

rid of the corrupted files.

I don't think it's a script/savefile issue, usually the entire bar loads before it locks & a new game will work.

The best advice I can give you is this -

STEP 1 - BACKUP EVERY FILE YOU PLAN TO EDIT!!!

I know that doesn't do much for you now, but when you get the game working, backup after you install each mod. It's time

consuming but if you get a bad mod you know right away which one it is.

Good luck.

I only install car mods with the GTA installer availble on this site. If i downloaded a bunch of cars i would usall yinstall about 3 and then test the game, then if it doesnt work then i uninstall each until it works and then identify which one is causing the problems. I dont dare install them myself, i know i will fuck it up.