No downloads for ps2 ?

rony

So iam new to this site and i would really wanna know how to get those fancy cars like ferraris and lambos on ps2 ... thats it .. oh and would they work on a duplicate san andreas cd (i.e. fake cd ) ..... i have an original LCS CD but sadly no fancy cars to download overthere ... anyways i would appreaciate the support ...thanx ..

Umm no. Since when has modding any game on PS2 ever been popular anyway? I still don't understand why people ask this question. Only a small minority of people actually modify PS2 games. Not exactly a simple procedure.

The fact you have an illegal copy of San Andreas tells me your PS2 must be modchipped in order to play it... yes? Either way, you're in the wrong community here. Try Afterdawn or Dcemu for PS2 mod advice and such. I don't even know if it's possible to mod the games on PS2. But try there, I don't think many people here have experience with this... and the legality of it is questionable too.

Also just because you're new, that's no excuse not to read notices. This forum isn't even for GTA related stuff...

On the contrary it's relatively simple to mod PS2 games especially GTA ones, you may remember those mods I made for SA back when it was just released, these were actually tested on the PS2 version despite being released for PC.

What you basically need is the PS2 Network Adapter and compatible hard drive. You put the hard drive in your PC, rip the game discs to it, connect the hard drive to the PS2 and basically run the game off it. This does work and it means that if you want to modify the game all you have to do is move your HDD across to your PC and edit the files.

You can find more information on this at http://www.allwackedout.com/ (though his server appears to be down at the mo, I expect it'll be up in a few hours)