Modding HELP!

Benny

I reallly need a big help about vehicles, I wanted to download like few vehicles, i did that as followed what readme said, then after that I opened the game and load the game then it just stopped at half loading... EVEN i tried ONE download...2005 Ford F-150 and it wont work too. :( so anyone have any idea abt why do i have plm with that? Thanks

Edited by Benny

ok. i supose your game is fucked up.

Now did you back-up the orig GTA3 img ? ( if not put your saves in an other spot and re-install then put your saves back )

:edit:

If you don't know where the saves are ( " C:\Documents and Settings\......[Name].......\My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files " )

:edit:

if you did, Restore it.

Launch your IMG tool.

re-open your GTA3.img

now b4 replacing i always add anything behind the orig car name example.

quad.ddf --- quad4.ddf

quad.txd --- quad4.txd

then add the new TXD and DDF files.

Make sure the names are right.

Make sure u have the TXD and the DDF in.

if this isn't the case PwEeS specify the problem what you did.

thank you.

Edited by H2oMaN

I just did that and it still wont work, but that game is GTA SA and before I used to play GTA 3 and it was working fineee but til i got GTA SA long time ago but download vehicles failed so i gave upp... til i want to play it again cuz of new cars PLUS ofc i love ford f150 so thats why i want to download thatt but it wont even workkk.

BTW what is PwEeS?? Im not sure abt that cuz today is my first day for this forum lol.

Lol buddy, PwEes is a cute version of "PLEASE"

Now, seriously speaking, did u rebuild archive? And make sure before archiving that u have enuf disk space or u will loose gta3.img just as i did, and just as u metioned that u did too...

If that doesn't work, try the TxdWorkshop...just backup original files,replace the original with new one..and save...no crappy rebuilding archive...pWeEs..lol

oh gotchaa anyways... I dont know what to do with new TXD Workshop...I'm not even sure about that, but can u help me out IF YOU DONT MIND?

Ok, so here goes...

Take backup of old files...the .txd and the .dff, by using "extract" option from gta3.img using img tool

Open TXDW, click on open IMG

Find and Select gta3.img

On the left, a list will appear, Find desired .txd and dff and replace them...

Click on SAVE from file menu.

Close TXDW.

PLAY THE BEST GAME EVER WITH UR MODIFICATION...PWeEs :rofl2:

OMG, as if none of you realised. You have an unmoddable V2 of the game, only V1 can be modded, get a downgrader, then install mod, then the game works.

u mean that I have to downgrader from V2 to V1? i seen it in somewhere but it didnt bother me, i fk.

OMG, as if none of you realised. You have an unmoddable V2 of the game, only V1 can be modded, get a downgrader, then install mod, then the game works.

u mean that I have to downgrader from V2 to V1? i seen it in somewhere but it didnt bother me, i fk.

Yeah, you do, or you can't mod.

ok but thanks for ur help! cuz its workinggg now! i was like oh F150! point on monitor rofl! btw i used San Andreas Mod Installer...will it work all the times or some?

Ok this is my first time trying to mod and i dont know how to do it?

I downloaded the superman skin thing but how do I put it onto my Xbox GTA game???

can someone please tell me cause im a newbie at all this cause i cant figure it out :bashhead:

I dont have that game for xbox but no idea how

Yes its possible

i gues it has to do with.

inserting the Mods in the .img then Re-burn your game.

i think i saw a tut about that.

:EDIT:

ow yeah here it is

Playstation 2: Modding the PS2 version of the game is very hard. In order to do so, you will need a dual-layer DVD burner, a blank dual-layer DVD, DVD/ISO creation software, and a PS2 modchip. You must copy the DVD contents to the computer, install the mods like you would on the PC version, make the files into an ISO, and use software to make a bootable dual-layer DVD using the ISO file. You must burn to the DVD, then put it in your PS2. You must have a modchip or the PS2 will give you a disc read error. We cannot provide support for PS2 mods due to copyright/piracy issues

Xbox: See Playstation 2

Found right here in the forums ;)

Right here FooL

:EDIT:

Edited by H2oMaN