missions mod!?

drive.hard-go.pro

Could anybody make a mod that all the missions except the pizza, police etc missions will not exist....... all the modding garages and the gym will be open from the start. also it would be nice if all cars could be modded!!!!! i would be thankful if smn made this mod for me or at least explain it and i will give it a try..(I know i wont succeed but at least i will try!!!!)

Could anybody make a mod that all the missions except the pizza, police etc missions will not exist....... all the modding garages and the gym will be open from the start. also it would be nice if all cars could be modded!!!!! i would be thankful if smn made this mod for me or at least explain it and i will give it a try..(I know i wont succeed but at least i will try!!!!)

Did you mean a 100 percent complete game? C'mon, homie, there's a save game for that... And I don't think that you could make all the cars moddable, since the code for that might be hard-coded or something...

Edited by Huckleberry Pie

No i mean that when you start a new game the only missions existing will be the pizza, cop and these missions.... so to eat or mod your car you need to work legally as a pizza delivery boy or a cop.....etc

OK, my point is it can only be done with a 100 percent saved game; a file for that is available in http://www.thegtaplace.com/pafiledb.php?ac...file&id=598 - it's 100 percent complete, and there are side missions in there...