Timesplitters 4

Mpilk901

TimeSplitters 4 is the fourth installment of the TimeSplitters series developed by Free Radical Design.

In June of 2007, the Official UK PlayStation Magazine revealed that another installment of the TimeSplitters series was in the works.[1] Since it was told to a PlayStation magazine, it is expected that TimeSplitters 4 will be released for the PlayStation 3. However, at Kotaku, Yescombe, the scriptwriter for the previous TimeSplitters games, said that the systems they were developing the game for were "unsigned at the moment."[2]

Steve Ellis reported that "They're gearing up to insert monkeys and guns into all the wrong places."

The logo for the game is currently a spoof of the Gears of War logo with a monkey head replacing the skull. There was also some concept art for a monkey in Master Chief's armor. Because of this, it is expected that there will be more in-game "potshots" of those games as well as other gaming franchises.[1] Yescombe from Free Radical confirmed that prediction.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TimeSplitters_4

Yes people, it is coming. Confirmed by Free Radical to the Official UK Playstation Magazine, Timesplitters 4 is announced at last!

If your like me then you will be EXTREMELY hyped about this. I have played all 3 in the series and loved them to bits. The storyline has not only been great and very funny but it has some amazing multiplayer, co-op and challenge modes which makes these games almost impossible to get 100% on (That's a good thing :).)

This game will supposedely be coming out on next-gen consoles, it seems obvious that it's coming out on PS3 as it was told to a playstation magazine. Xbox 360 seems very likely but the Wii is something else to be considered. It is believed to be a next-gen console of course (I believe it is by far the most next-gen console) but will it be capable of the 360's and PS3's graphics? The controls would have to be very different aswell.

Please comment on any of your opinions of the series and what you expect from this game.

Edited by Mpilk