Does anyone have a "glitch" list?

IrishDeviant

I know this sounds a little stupid, but I just got GTA SA and after playing for 5 min....went and downloaded about 30 mods, from cars to weather, etc. Then installed them all at once. Dumb right. Well, after the game crashed I figured it was easier to reinstall. So, then I began installing one at a time and found that a lot of my car mods where causing GTA to crash.

If anyone knows how to "fix" files that are causing crashes...as well as have a list of the known files that cause them, it would be really helpful. Here an example....My Hummer H2 Police mod and Yamaha R1 mod both cause my GTA to crash. Does that mean that when anyone downloads these two files they cause a crash....are these files fixable....or, is this just my copy of GTA, download error, installation method error (using mod installer).....

Would love some help... If you need anymore info to help me, let me know.

One last thing, I am a 3D modeler...however, I have never modeled an object for a video game....So I downloaded XMod versions 1 and 2 along with tutorials and am hoping to modding GTA soon. But, my question is whether there is a poly limit in GTA SA... Meaning, can I add in a high poly model to the game without it crashing. My computer is more than capable of handling it....though I thought there might be some sort of limiter inside GTA's code that would prevent large file sizes. The models that I make are for presentations/commercials/etc. These are very high poly models, which produce photorealistic renderings. Does anyone think that these would work in GTA?

Thanks!