New GTA Video Series

Harwood Butcher

I'm currently working on a new GTA video series and I want to know whether or not I should make the video series a certain way.

The first main thing I want to ask is, do you think I should use subtitles or should I try to get voice actors and actresses?

If I were to use subtitles the videos would get done faster, but voices are usually better to have so viewers don't miss anything while they're reading subtitles.

In addition to this, if anyone here is interested in voice acting, please post here or PM me.

I don't want to give out too many details about the series right now, but for those of you that know anything about the series I'm working on, please keep it a secret.

If I want any more opinions on how I should do certain things with the series, I'll post here.

Voice actors would be a lot better, but a couple of people have posted here before looking for some and I believe just ended up subtitling as it was easier for them, plus not many seemed to want to lend their voice. By all means post a voice actor request here, you never know you may get a few respondents. If one is great with accents then he/she can voice many characters.

Voice actors would be a lot better, but a couple of people have posted here before looking for some and I believe just ended up subtitling as it was easier for them, plus not many seemed to want to lend their voice. By all means post a voice actor request here, you never know you may get a few respondents. If one is great with accents then he/she can voice many characters.

Yeah, my one friend was really good at different accents, but he hasn't replied to my E-mails yet. I want to finish filming the first season first before I get voice actors and actresses. It'd be much easier that way.