New GTA 4 av and sig

The Bossman

If it's possible I'd like 2 avatars, the 2nd I'll come to after this paragraph, made of pics from the official GTA 4 boxart, an animated one - GIF, sort of like the one OGTAM has, and a sig from the boxart, with the same font from my current sig in one of the bottom corners. The sig must also have a slight black border, again like my current sig. Don't make the writing too big though, I don't want it to engulf the image. ;) I'm willing to pay around $8000 for both, just make it look good and I'll be happy.

For my 2nd avatar it's easy - use the same avatar, but with a maximum size of 80x80 pixels and 60kb file size or less, make the pics change from one to another instead of a blur into the next image, that'll make the file smaller.

Thanks in advance to anyone who'll do this. :D

I do like that, but I just want to see what else you could come up with. :D Maybe a slightly thicker black border. Also, could you do the same sig, but shrink it down to around 450px length by 120px height, no bigger than that. ;) I wanna use it on other forums but that one's a bit too big. If you do that and I like the sigs, I'll send you the money.

If it's possible I'd like 2 avatars, the 2nd I'll come to after this paragraph, made of pics from the official GTA 4 boxart, an animated one - GIF, sort of like the one OGTAM has, and a sig from the boxart, with the same font from my current sig in one of the bottom corners.

If you wanted one like mine...why didn't you just ask?