Cars From Previous Gtas

Bling Boy

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good eye fatalgamer, I thought you meant the dark red car in the foreground (post 66). The car in the background

(post 64) has the right trunk (boot), general shape & proportions to be a '59-'61 Chevy, or a Voodoo in GTA.

Look close & you'll see it through the passenger window of Niko's car.

Stafford? Maybe, but proportions look closer to Feltzer. Could be either or a new car.

Edited by Urbanoutlaw

Good eye fatalgamer, I thought you meant the dark red car in the foreground (post 66). The car in the background

(post 64) has the right trunk (boot), general shape & proportions to be a '59-'61 Chevy, or a Voodoo in GTA.

Look close & you'll see it through the passenger window of Niko's car.

Stafford? Maybe, but proportions look closer to Feltzer. Could be either or a new car.

First bold: Oh God no. That red one is clearly more like a Camero. Wonder what in game car it is? Is it a new one?Hhhmmmmmmm.

Second bold: Glad someone agrees with me. It's clearly a Voodoo. Just look at the trunk as you mensioned.

instantly i said, i hope there are lowriders like:

Voodoo

Savana

Remington

Slamvan

Yardie Lobo(from LCS)

sport cars:

posted....see above

helicopters:

Hunter

Maverick

Armadillo

Sparrow

Sea Sparrow

Police Chopper

Police Maverick

LCN Maverick(Liberty City News Maverick)

Leviathan

You might get me on the newer cars, but I grew up w/ the Old School US cars.

Glad to see the Voodoo coming back, didn't care much for it in VC, but it's one of my favorites in SA. I usually have at

least one saved somewhere.

In my opinion it looks alot better this time around. Not because of it being GTA IV with the newest RAGE, though that is most certainly a big contributer. No, what I mean is it looks better proportionally and scale wise. Very sharp might I say, I never really liked it much before at all, mainly because of the handling, but now with new handling, I think I will like it alot more.