question bout modding

aftershock

k thanks for the help i was just thinking mabe there was a game with all the mods like guns cars everything like a test game but oh well ill have fun doing it lol

Easy guys, let's not scare the lad off.

Mods usually have no affect on saves unless they're script mods (like PatrickW's "Marina Carpark"). They'll be DATA or IMG

edits. A different script means your old saves won't work.

As for manual installation, look at the MODDING topics at the top of the page.

k thanks for the help i was just thinking mabe there was a game with all the mods like guns cars everything like a test game but oh well ill have fun doing it lol

Mods usually have no affect on saves unless they're script mods (like PatrickW's "Marina Carpark"). They'll be DATA or IMG

i think He means like a TC (total conversion mod) where everything is changed including story, cars, weapons, models and stuff.

right on brotha is there such a thing to do or no ????

i think He means like a TC (total conversion mod) where everything is changed including story, cars, weapons, models and stuff.