New San Andreas Game

zmoonchild

I finally have a test game for those who are interested in trying something new.

Please keep in mind that this is my first attempt at modding San Andreas; so go easy on me. :)

I didn’t do very much, the only things that have been changed so far are the locations of all the collectables: Snapshots, Oysters, and Horseshoes, none are in the usual locations.

Gang Tags are still the same, since I don’t know how to change their locations.

I tried to keep true to the original spirit of the game, so here’s what I did:

1) All Horseshoes are located in areas that are in and around the gambling community.

2) All Oysters are located in water somehow.

3) All Snapshots are of eye-catching items and scenery, and they’re scattered throughout the game in locked areas (meaning areas that trigger 4-Stars at the beginning of the game), not just San Fierro.

I have decided to allow everyone to test it out, since this is a simple test.

It’s not a Treasure Hunt, unless you want to make it a personal one for yourself.

The game starts on the Thursday after Tenpenny and Pulaski dump Carl into the alley, exactly 24 hours after that occurred. Basically, the only thing that has been done is the purchase the Jefferson Safe house.

Please keep in mind that this is a modified game, so a glitch may occur, but so far everything for me has been running very smoothly.

It can be played as a regular game.

I will not list the locations of the pickup items that are in this game.

However, I will send the locations of those items to those who are helping me or are willing to help me in testing out the game, just PM me.

This is just a small sample of what I plan to do, time permitting.

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

It can also be dowloaded at GTA Save-N-Play

GTASAsf1.zip