GTA SAN ANDREAS PROBLEM- WHAT THE HELL

NathanWafu

A problem occurs during the loading process "gta_sa.exe error appears"

I reach the loading stuffs - rockstar stuffs, intro vids but when it gets to the loading part it suddenly turns black and goes back to desktop

where the "gta_sa.exe error appears" what will I do please help.

The weird thing is that when I put the cd I can play the game. No gta_sa.exe problem. I copied the crack so whats the use if I play it with a cd.

But another problem occurs with the cd, when I reach the mission where I need to save the girl from the burnig house it turns black and then, then, nothing.

Black and everything. I waited for ten minutes but nothing, I tried to quit and normal with the NewGame, options and stuff all normal but the on game does not appear to be loading. It that part meant to be long? lol!

Please Help Thanks. :lol:

A problem occurs during the loading process "gta_sa.exe error appears"

I reach the loading stuffs - rockstar stuffs, intro vids but when it gets to the loading part it suddenly turns black and goes back to desktop

where the "gta_sa.exe error appears" what will I do please help.

The weird thing is that when I put the cd I can play the game. No gta_sa.exe problem. I copied the crack so whats the use if I play it with a cd.

But another problem occurs with the cd, when I reach the mission where I need to save the girl from the burnig house it turns black and then, then, nothing.

Black and everything. I waited for ten minutes but nothing, I tried to quit and normal with the NewGame, options and stuff all normal but the on game does not appear to be loading. It that part meant to be long? lol!

Please Help Thanks. :lol:

K first off talking bout Cracks here aint doing you any favours

now i have no idea if this'll work but

right click sa icon

go properties

campatability

then make it win 2000 or w/e

hope it works :/