Weird stuff

hypercoder

Just stuff I've seen or done and didn't expect:

I derailed a train in Idlewood was was able to easily push it around - but I couldn't get it back on the tracks so I pushed it out into the street, couldn't drive it. So... pushed in down the street, on to the freeway to East Beach then up to Red County and got it out into the water. It wouldn't sink. At first I thought the water was too shallow so I pushed it out into deep water - and it still wouldn't sink. You'd think of all the vehicles in this game that go straight to the bottom the train would have been one of them, instead, it floats.

Was trying to jack a cop chopper at the Seasparrow location north of the Abandoned Airstrip and it got stuck inside the rocky hill there - I could see his prop above the ground but everything else was under it.

Went down into the lower level police garage in San Fiero and in the back corner there was a Sparrow morphed into a Perrenial. I was able to get into the helicopter and fly it out of the garage (car fell off once I started the chopper).

Got any weird sightings?

Just stuff I've seen or done and didn't expect:

I derailed a train in Idlewood was was able to easily push it around - but I couldn't get it back on the tracks so I pushed it out into the street, couldn't drive it. So... pushed in down the street, on to the freeway to East Beach then up to Red County and got it out into the water. It wouldn't sink. At first I thought the water was too shallow so I pushed it out into deep water - and it still wouldn't sink. You'd think of all the vehicles in this game that go straight to the bottom the train would have been one of them, instead, it floats.

Was trying to jack a cop chopper at the Seasparrow location north of the Abandoned Airstrip and it got stuck inside the rocky hill there - I could see his prop above the ground but everything else was under it.

Went down into the lower level police garage in San Fiero and in the back corner there was a Sparrow morphed into a Perrenial. I was able to get into the helicopter and fly it out of the garage (car fell off once I started the chopper).

Got any weird sightings?

i have vice city and when i downloaded this one mod thats a ferry i drove my car to the front of the boat then it shot up in the air and started it spin crazy like helicopter propellers

i dont know how but i went through a car

i pressed start to enable two cheats at the same time (the cheats were spawn trashmaster and spawn rhino tank) and the tank and the garbage truk got stuck together in the air it expolded and still was floating in the same place