NVIDIA GeForce 6150 LE

gtasmodder

Obviously, no.

The first 6 stands for the serie. Currently nVidia is in serie 8 (8600 and stuff). The second digit is for the card with the same chip (sometimes it's slightly different though. Like the 8800 cards use the G92 GPU, but the GTX and Ultra use the G80).

Anyway, the higher the second digit, the better the card. The 6150 is a really, really low end card (?). Probably (actually I'm pretty sure) it's an on board GPU that isn't really meant for gaming at all.

Obviously, YES IT WILL WORK.

The first 6 stands for the serie. Currently nVidia is in serie 8 (8600 and stuff). The second digit is for the card with the same chip (sometimes it's slightly different though. Like the 8800 cards use the G92 GPU, but the GTX and Ultra use the G80).

Anyway, the higher the second digit, the better the card. The 6150 is a really, really low end card (?). Probably (actually I'm pretty sure) it's an on board GPU that isn't really meant for gaming at all.

OK IT DOES WORK I TOOK THE CHANCE OF INSTALLING NOT TAKING IT BACK TO WALMART I TOOK THE CHACNE IT DOES WORK. NO TLKS FOR U AS HOLE. I DID NOT CUSS I SWEAR.

@gtasmodder: You're an idiot. You didn't state if you were looking at "recommended" or "minimum" requirements. Jace thought you were looking at minimum requirements, and then said you couldn't. You obviously don't know much about GFX cards. Next time, tell us which game it is, and if it's minimum or recommended requirements.

PS. Stop writing in caps, unless you have a better reason than being a 10 year old.

OK IT DOES WORK I TOOK THE CHANCE OF INSTALLING NOT TAKING IT BACK TO WALMART I TOOK THE CHACNE IT DOES WORK. NO TLKS FOR U AS HOLE. I DID NOT CUSS I SWEAR.

Work on your people skills, spelling & grammar. People will be more likely to help you.

Technically, you can use a video card below minimum requirement. I got SA to load on my laptop (integrated graphics),

but it ran so slow it was unbearable to watch, let alone play.