Mansions

HemiCuda

Hay guys, i have a dream... More manisons and houses where i can save and where i can store my cars.

So have you seen any around?

And especially i'd like this house:

Screenshot 1:

Screenshot 2:

I'd like for the garages to open and you could go in the house, doesn't matter what it looks like in side, but i would like to save there too...

Thanks!

How can I run the gtasapatch.exe (Downgrader)???????

Hay guys, i have a dream... More manisons and houses where i can save and where i can store my cars.

Screenshot 1:

Screenshot 2:

I'd like for the garages to open and you could go in the house, doesn't matter what it looks like in side, but i would like to save there too...

Thanks!

How do you take pics in GTA:SA just like what you did in screenshot 1? And how did you make that circle in the map???

How can I run the gtasapatch.exe (Downgrader)???????

Screenshot 1:

Screenshot 2:

Thanks!

How do you take pics in GTA:SA just like what you did in screenshot 1? And how did you make that circle in the map???

Post about that in the SA downgrader thread thingy,to take screenshots you press Prt ScrSysRq and hold it down for a while then open up MS Paint and press CTRL+V and save it or for Photoshop do the same but make a new document,it should already be set to your resolution,then press edit and paste.

For quick screenshots, I keep a blank pic on my desktop, BLANK.BMP & it's set to open w/ Windows Paint. I just hit

PRINT SCREEN, pause the game & hit the key w/ the Windows logo (by space bar on US keyboards) & open BLANK.

Paste & use the option SAVE AS to name it & you're done, one screenshot. Worst case, get the camera out of the

bedroom of CJ's house in Ganton.