Mods

LILSHORTBOY8

I was never really sure either but basically only .dff and .txd files can be uploaded by SAMI. Anything else use the GTASA Ultimate editor. It's the same as SAMI except you have to do the work of replacing files and such. Be careful when using the Ultimate editor because so far I havn't seen a way to undo anything.

How can I take a screenshot like what lilshortboy8 did?

To capture any individual open window click inside of it in a neutral area to make sure it's active then press ALT+PrtScrn keys. This will copy the window's gfx to the clipboard. Then open any paint program, hit CTRL-V (Paste) usually or select Paste from its Edit menu and the bitmap should get pasted into a new image. Save it somewhere and you're done!

How can I take a screenshot like what lilshortboy8 did?

To capture any individual open window click inside of it in a neutral area to make sure it's active then press ALT+PrtScrn keys. This will copy the window's gfx to the clipboard. Then open any paint program, hit CTRL-V (Paste) usually or select Paste from its Edit menu and the bitmap should get pasted into a new image. Save it somewhere and you're done!

I see...But I don't have a paint program.

I see...But I don't have a paint program.

As long as you have a Windows operating system installed, you have a paint program! Look in your Start menu under 'Accessories'. There you will see a listing called 'Paint'. If it's not there, you might have to add it from your Windows CD. This is all you need to paste gfx clips.