gta san andreas modding help

sayan

does anyone know if there is a silver surfer skin mod for cj?

like cj on a silver surfer board flying real fast with silver gimp suit.....and with powers too

does anyone know if there is a silver surfer skin mod for cj?

like cj on a silver surfer board flying real fast with silver gimp suit.....and with powers too

if not........then.....aaaa can you tell how can i make one myself?

like......how to edit txd files and .dff files........like how i can model a silver surfer for gta san?

like.....what softwares will enable me to do that...?

Dude, you gotta stop typing like that. Your typing like this. ''Can...anybody...help...me?'' Don't do that. Nobody is gonna help you if you keep on typing like that. :bashhead:

the billion dollar question is....what is the problem if i type like that?

and secondly its not can.....you....help.....me? thats not the way i say it,

its like this : can.....you help me?

I couldn't find it, maybe try GTA Garage or another modding site.

aaaaa nothing at gta garage dude...but thanks.

aaaaaaa......do anyone know from where i can get the gravity gun mod for the game? i did search but no luck. its got something to do with cleo script, did download it but dont know what it is, i mean dont know how to get the gravity gun.

I couldn't find it, maybe try GTA Garage or another modding site.

aaaaa nothing at gta garage dude...but thanks.

aaaaaaa......do anyone know from where i can get the gravity gun mod for the game? i did search but no luck. its got something to do with cleo script, did download it but dont know what it is, i mean dont know how to get the gravity gun.

ooook i got the gravity gun but from a really wierd site.

now i only got a ggun.cs file .......i suppose this is the custom script file, well it is ..but.....now i dont know how to use it. i got sanny builder 3 and cleo 3, but i dont know how to use them to load that script or whatever it is that one needs to do in order to get the mod working.

if anyone can help please tell me abt it soon coz i am really getting impatient abt using it......have used it in half life 2........now when i even think of manupulating heavy objects in this game.......i can already taste the bit of the whole lotta fun there is...