Motorcycle Mod Problem

RanxeroX

I DL'ed a mod of a Kawasaki Z-400FX Street Drag bike from Gtagaming.com and installed it. Taking it out for a test drive, I went over a jump and when the bike landed, the front end got buried up to the headlight into the pavement! It was only when I hit a curb that it popped back up to street level. What I want to know is what's wrong and can I fix it with any sort of data editing?

• 1 month later...

In my opinion it sounds like the actual 3d model needs editing, aka the .dff file. Not really very simple to fix. But possibly that's not it. Does the motorcycle act normally other then that front end problem?

You should try looking in the vehicle.ide file to see what the 2nd and 3rd last numbers are. I know if I make those too low the wheels go right into the ground. one of those numbers is the front wheels and one is the back wheels. I don't know which is which. But this probably is no help if it drives normally usually. But raising the number of the front wheel could in theory fix it.

In my opinion it sounds like the actual 3d model needs editing, aka the .dff file. Not really very simple to fix. But possibly that's not it. Does the motorcycle act normally other then that front end problem?

You should try looking in the vehicle.ide file to see what the 2nd and 3rd last numbers are. I know if I make those too low the wheels go right into the ground. one of those numbers is the front wheels and one is the back wheels. I don't know which is which. But this probably is no help if it drives normally usually. But raising the number of the front wheel could in theory fix it.

Yes, it acts normal other than this problem when jumping stuff. After it happened, the first thing I did was drive up to a wall and see if the tire went through to check the collision and it was fine. The next thing I did was to check the numbers in the vehicle.ide file as I'm very familiar with what those do - I've had to fix others this way too.

So yeah, I think it might be the model's problem. Oh well! It's still fun to drive and looks pretty slick! Thanks anyway...