NEW OPSM (UK) PREVIEW

I just received the new issue of OPSM through the post today containing the new preview of GTA 4. The review will be out on the 18th April. I took some snaps of the preview but unfortunately some shots are blurred. I'm afraid it's the best i can do for now but im sure better quality ones will be up soon! :)

EDIT: Scans have been added for better quality

Page1.jpg

Page2.jpg

Page3.jpg

Page3-1.jpg

Page3001.jpg

Page3002.jpg

Page3003.jpg

Page3004.jpg

Page3005.jpg

Page3006.jpg

Page3007.jpg

Page3008.jpg

Page3009.jpg

Page3010.jpg

Page3011.jpg

Edited by -=Mike=-

NOTICE: Please do not use these photos/scans without either a ) giving me credit or b ) asking me first. Took me bloody ages to put these up as i just found out someone claimed these for their own over on the gtaforums.

Thanks

Edited by -=Mike=-

NOTICE: Please do not use these photos/scans without either a ) giving me credit or b ) asking me first. Took me bloody ages to put these up as i just found out someone claimed these for their own over on the gtaforums.

Thanks

MIKE* I THINK 1 of you guys r lieying** Because i saw the same pics at GTA Forums...???? :erm: I DON'T KNOW

Yeah cos ur the person that posted the other thread ripping off the scans. Next time, dont put ur other user names to forums in ur sig.

kthxbai

I wrote* Thanks Mike For the pictures* But i got the same Magazine.. I was so tired and didn't wanted to upload the images from my magazine* But Thanks Again Mike for the Pic* on the topic on GTA FORUM