Corrupt

freakinova

well there is a splution (at lest qworked for me when i had a corupt file)

heres what you gotta do-

first take ALLL the .img & . txd files and put them in thier directioneries (sorry i dont know how to spell this one)...

what i mean is- do RIGHT CLICK on the game icon in the DVD/CD drive then do "explore",

adter that find find where all the .IM and . TXD files are located and copy them an paste them in (lets say you will install the game in C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas) C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\Models (and in further paths if needed) and THEN install the game.

sorry if its hard to understand what im saying its just that im no good at explaining stuff.

P.S.- i explained you what to do assuming that the problem is INSTALLING the game and NOT PLAYING it...

hope this helps..

Maybe this will help. Uninstall the game & defrag your hard drive, then re-install SA.

In the past I've noticed Windows can be a little "lazy" & will re-use the old files if they aren't overwritten. I realized this

when I had to re-install SA & recognized some of my DATA edits still showing up. A quick defrag cleaned up the old files

& I got a clean install.