Newegg

Pandora

At the moment 1 EUR is worth about 1,55 USD. So buying stuff from shops from the US is worth it. Saves me at least 100 EUR.

Newegg is pretty cheap, but I'd want to know if anyone here has ever had products shipped to Europe (from Newegg of course) and if everything went OK.

And what would the shipment of a 9800 GTX cost? It's shouldn't be a very large package. Size of a small monitor I think.

Do they ship here now? Last time I checked I couldn't get stuff delivered to the UK. I wanted to because the USD is so insanely weak right now (I can get like almost 2 USD for my 1 GBP which is fucking awesome for importing :D )

I've imported stuff from American stores before with no problems, usually takes a while to get here though depending on what delivery method you use. It's pretty expensive to have the equivalent of First Class Airmail used, so if you can wait a couple of weeks then go for a cheaper shipping option if there is one.

Amazon.com won't ship electrical products outside the US, and apparently a lot of other stores won't either. Also, you'll need to check if there's any import duties to be paid (probably part of the reason they won't ship is because they can't control import duties).

I don't really mind waiting. I'm used to it by now... :P

Didn't actually know Newegg doesn't export their products to Europe (damn it). So then I guess that idea stops here.

Do you know if Tigerdirect does? Buying my graphic card from/in the US would save me buckets of money. And considering that I'm still earning my money by delivering papers, having that discount is very welcome.

Importing fees aren't all that much. Something like 15%, which isn't to bad if you know what taxes you usually have to pay in Holland (50% on your income, 50% for a new car, 60% for petrol ect.) So that won't really be a problem. I'll still save buckets.