Spawn Cars

Kalcutta

If your using the dvd for the game it should spawn right there in front of you. I am testing things right now, I just got the PC version a 1wk ago, so I don't have much going on with extra in the game. I used a save file for the test (Just after the first mission), I have started the CarSpawner before loading game and after both work. It's a matter of the ID# number your entering, this is a short test I have done:

001 -Caused game to shut-down.

002 -Said vehicle spawned but nothing appeared or nothing happened at all (Sometimes shutt-down)

003 -Said vehicle spawned but nothing appeared or nothing happened at all (Sometimes shutt-down)

004 -Said vehicle spawned but nothing appeared or nothing happened at all (Sometimes shutt-down)

005 -Said vehicle spawned but nothing appeared or nothing happened at all (Sometimes shutt-down)

006 -Said vehicle spawned but nothing appeared or nothing happened at all (Sometimes shutt-down)

007 -Said vehicle spawned but nothing appeared or nothing happened at all (Sometimes shutt-down)

008 -Said vehicle spawned but nothing appeared or nothing happened at all (Sometimes shutt-down)

009 -Said vehicle spawned but nothing appeared or nothing happened at all (Sometimes shutt-down)

010 -Said vehicle spawned but nothing appeared or nothing happened at all (Sometimes shutt-down)

I assume there's nothing to spawn from these numbers,

100 -Said vehicle spawned but nothing appeared or nothing happened at all (Sometimes shutt-down)

as you see I skipped to 100 and still nothing. So I went backwards from the default 520.

499 -Benson

500 -Mesa

501 -RC Helicopter

502 -Hotring Racer

503 -Hotring Racer

504 -Bloodring Banger

505 -Rancher

506 -Super GT

507 -Elegant

508 -Journey

509 -Bike

510 -Mountain Bike

511 -Beagle

512 -Cropduster

513 -Stuntplane

514 -Tanker

515 -Road Train

516 -Nebula

517 -Majestic

518 -Buccaneer

519 -Shamal

520 -Hydra

521 -FCR 900

522 -NRG 500

523 -HPV1000

524 -Cement Truck

525 -Towtruck

Of course if there's already a list out there with ID#'s that would make this much faster but until I find one I'll keep adding to the list.

Hope I was able to help.

Of course if there's already a list out there with ID#'s that would make this much faster but until I find one I'll keep adding to the list.

Hope I was able to help.

There is a list and you can find it within one of the game's files. The numbers you found match the vehicle ID numbers used by the game in the vehicles.ide file. It's located in the data folder and you can view it using Notepad.

BTW, it seems like you're doing pretty good for only having the game for a week...