Custom NRG Skin

Aaron_G

Does anyone know the dimensions and color arrangements i would need to add into photoshop? I'm trying to put a tux into the body but the template i "borrowed" off someone is't the correct resolution, so could anyone please list the exact type of blank document i would need to make a custom skin. Thanks

Does anyone know the dimensions and color arrangements i would need to add into photoshop? I'm trying to put a tux into the body but the template i "borrowed" off someone is't the correct resolution, so could anyone please list the exact type of blank document i would need to make a custom skin. Thanks

What you need is a program like Txd Workshop. It will allow you to extract the textures the game uses. It also shows you other helpful info.

If you need more specific help, load Txd Workshop to start the process. Click on 'Open IMG' in the upper left corner of the window. Goto your 'Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\models' folder and open the 'GTA3.img' file. When the list of entries comes up, goto the very bottom of the list where there's an empty box. In the box, enter 'nrg500.txd'. Click on the entry after it's found. On the right, you'll see a list of all texture within the .txd and display of the first one to the right of it. Highlight the one that looks like the skin/body. Then pick 'Export' from the top set of commands. Export the file to one of the graphic formats and location of your choosing. Edit it any way you want but pay attention to layout and graphic size (don't change it unless you know EXACTLY what you're doing).

To get the new graphic back into the game, do the same steps as above but instead of choosing Export, select Import when you have the correct texture highlighted. Finish by pressing 'Save TXD' when you're done. Exit Workshop and load the game to view your changes.

There ya go!