How do you install wheel mods

Mr GoGetIt

I must be retarded or something cuz everyone knows how to do it but me. I need a step by step walkthrough of how to replace the wheels with imgtool(if it can be done with imgtool). SERIOUSLY people im about to loose my f-ing mind over these stupid wheels. I need help ASAP because my frustration level is rising and im afraid that my computer might not see tomorrow.

:rofl2:

I must be retarded or something cuz everyone knows how to do it but me. I need a step by step walkthrough of how to replace the wheels with imgtool(if it can be done with imgtool). SERIOUSLY people im about to loose my f-ing mind over these stupid wheels. I need help ASAP because my frustration level is rising and im afraid that my computer might not see tomorrow.

i think its at gtagarage. :rofl2:

Edited by garyrai

@garyrai: Good one! :)

Seriously though, to answer your question, you need to get a hold of a mod that supplies the 3d models and textures of the wheels. Once you do, it will contain the names of the files to replace. I suggest doing searches for these terms on GTA-related sites. I got a nice set from GtaGaming.com called, simply enough, 'WheelMod'. It changed all the rims for the games's mod shops. This is what you're after right?

Unless, of course you're trying to make them yourself from scratch? If so, I can get you specific filenames later...