How to install

Hey guys,

I'm new here, and I just bought gta vice city for the pc. I am having trouble installing it. I have completely solved it but all that it will let me play is the audio files. I can hear the cut scenes, but I can not engage in actuall game play. Does anyone know what I can do?

When I insert the disk my computer pops up, and two files pop up data, and audio. Data doesnt have anything on it though. And the disk isn't damaged, the install went completely normal.

how big is your gta vice city directory?

it should be about 1.46gb (thats what mine is)

the disc with the folder audio, then theres a file data3.cab ? thats the "play" disc that u put in after u installed. theres another disc that has all the game files

that will autorun (put the disc in, then it will start a setup program), but yeh seems like you only have 1 of the 2 discs

how big is your gta vice city directory?

it should be about 1.46gb (thats what mine is)

the disc with the folder audio, then theres a file data3.cab ? thats the "play" disc that u put in after u installed. theres another disc that has all the game files

that will autorun (put the disc in, then it will start a setup program), but yeh seems like you only have 1 of the 2 discs

No I have two disk. There is a disk that says install. I put that in first and then about 3/4ths of the way through the installation I had to put the play disk in. I then finished the install and I tried to play it and thats as far as I've gotten.

Anyone else got any ideas?