garages

yanko693

Ok, so your hoping for more garages so there all in one place, right? I wonder if theres a way of making the hanger hold more than the four without eating them?! Plus I just got to thinking, doesn't a plane appear in that hanger, what keeps the cars you have in there all ready from being deleted? I know lots of qestions.

I have always wanted a gargage that I could use to store all the cars that are for the shipyard side mission. Or at min a damn car hauler that truly worked and didn't cause the cars to fall off or blow up before you got 1/2mile. So the garage would be an alternative.

That stinks, I'd love it if you park in garage then when you open the door you would choose from a list of whats in there. Only the most recently parked would show (how ever many fits in "that" garage), then click and it spawns right in back of you. Wouldn't that be awesome. The amount could be endless. That made think of Driver "Paralle Lines", but that is slightly different, you can go to any of your garages to get any of your cars. As far as other experience modders, well I haven't been around much (no time) so I couldn't say.