Retail Therapy

hi all i have read a few threads and carried otu my research before posting this topic but i am slightly confused

how do you get this achievement?

i have read that you need to hang around with Little Jacob and get your percentage up over 60% but then i read it is 75% then i read 80% lol

can anyone tell me exactly what i have to do to unlock this achievement?

also does this mean i can buy the M4?

what exactly does this achievement entitle me to do?

cheers all for your help

All you gotta do is to be with Little Jacob, take him to bowling, eating, dart what ever you want. Just keep doing that until he calls you that you can buy guns from him. Then you call him again and you can buy guns for low price, and then you should get the achievement your looking for.

If you talking about the percentage of the friends, you can check it in the menu. I also got an Xbox 360 so you press start and look through the pages and you should find it.

The percentage is about 80-100% im not totally sure about that.

You can buy the same weapons as in the weapon stores only cheaper. You should get M4 with no problems, but I think it depends on how far you gotten in the game.

Happy to help :)

If you talking about the percentage of the friends, you can check it in the menu. I also got an Xbox 360 so you press start and look through the pages and you should find it.

The percentage is about 80-100% im not totally sure about that.

You can buy the same weapons as in the weapon stores only cheaper. You should get M4 with no problems, but I think it depends on how far you gotten in the game.

Happy to help :)

ta again matey

ill keep going until i get the text and i am sure ill see the achievement unlocked aswell

as for the m4 doubt ill get that then as i have just moved flat and cant buy it in the weapons store

damm - you should be able to get the weapons earlier on make it more fun when shotting random people lol :lolbounce: