You Got The Message

hi all me again

i have done my research and read the threads but again i get confused

for - You Got The Message

i need to collect and deliver 30 cars - thats easy to understand

i have been collecting and delivering cars for Brucie via email - is this the achievement?

if not i can't remember for the life of me if i got a text of stevie but i shall check it out tonight

can anyone shed any light on exactly what and who you collect the cars for?

also if it aint the brucie emails - do you get anything for that or is it just money?

cheers all for your help

That's way to early I think. You need to do almost all the mission on the second island before you even meet Stevie. Just keep doing missions, if you wondering which mission it is I can say that it the missions after

Bernie

(just highlight this to read it)

That's way to early I think. You need to do almost all the mission on the second island before you even meet Stevie. Just keep doing missions, if you wondering which mission it is I can say that it the missions after

Bernie

(just highlight this to read it)

ta mate nice one for this

at least i dont have to worry about the text message then - ill keep an eye out for stevie

cheers matey

You have a mission where you

help Derrick (first mission on 3rd island

. After you complete that one

you get a call from Brucie & he tells you Stevie is looking for cars, that's when you start working on this achievement.

There's another achievement for getting Brucie's e-mail cars "Filling an order" (I think). Speaking of Brucie & related

achievements, don't forget about the street races.

Once you finish all 10 you can re-take them (assigned randomly), achievement at #20.