GTA: SA LoadScreen help ?

zEE

I need help fast...how to edit loadscreen picture?? I just want to write something on one loadscreen picture (nVIDIa pict)... help ?

----

sorry for my bad english... ^^

Here's how to change the load screen pictures:

- Get ahold of Txd Workshop if you don't already have it

- Open an Explorer window and goto the game's 'models\txd' folder wherever you have it. Usually C:\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\models\txd.

Highlight the LOADSCS.TXD file and either copy it in place or somewhere else so you have a backup! Don't skip this!

- Now run Txd Workshop and click on 'Open TXD' button near top of Workshop's window

- Goto the game's 'models\txd' folder

- Click on the file LOADSCS.TXD

- Once all textures have loaded, note the size of the 'nvidia' texture

- If you want to use the nvidia graphic as part of your own, export it

- Create your graphic in the size noted above in whatever gfx program you use. Save it as either .bmp, .tga or .png format

- Switch back to Txd Workshop or reload the prg and open the 'LOADSCS.TXD' file again

- Click on 'Import' after highlighting the nvidia texture and locate your new graphic

- Click 'Save TXD' near top and you're done

And there ya go!

• 2 weeks later...
I need help fast...how to edit loadscreen picture?? I just want to write something on one loadscreen picture (nVIDIa pict)... help ?

----

sorry for my bad english... ^^

Here's how to change the load screen pictures:

- Get ahold of Txd Workshop if you don't already have it

- Open an Explorer window and goto the game's 'models\txd' folder wherever you have it. Usually C:\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\models\txd.

Highlight the LOADSCS.TXD file and either copy it in place or somewhere else so you have a backup! Don't skip this!

- Now run Txd Workshop and click on 'Open TXD' button near top of Workshop's window

- Goto the game's 'models\txd' folder

- Click on the file LOADSCS.TXD

- Once all textures have loaded, note the size of the 'nvidia' texture

- If you want to use the nvidia graphic as part of your own, export it

- Create your graphic in the size noted above in whatever gfx program you use. Save it as either .bmp, .tga or .png format

- Switch back to Txd Workshop or reload the prg and open the 'LOADSCS.TXD' file again

- Click on 'Import' after highlighting the nvidia texture and locate your new graphic

- Click 'Save TXD' near top and you're done

And there ya go!

omg thank u so much !!! U RULE MAN !! ^^