GTA SAN ANDREAS MODDING HELP

Hey im new to the forums. so what happened is i was downloading mods and installing them with San Andreas Mod Installer until i got one that crashed my game half way so i reset my harddrive. My gta sa is version 2 so i downgraded it. After i reset my harddrive i reinstalled san andreas and downgraded and installed Gta San Andreas Mod Installer. So i started to download mods and installed them but when i go play san andreas the mods arent in the game. The original car is there, but its not modded. If u wouldnt mind sending me the answer to my email [email protected] thanx very much for any advice

Welcome to TGTAP. :)

I'll suggest you use TXD Workshop or IMG Tool

Plus, If you want to know whether the mod is installed or not, or how the modified thing looks like...go for GTA Garage Mod Manager [GGMM]

Hope that helps you. :)

If you're unaware of using any/ all of these softwares/applications, don't try them by yourself or you'll land up messing it all up; so just ask in here. ;)

Edited by TOXIC

ok i know this going to sound stupid but i have no idea how to modd i have msn and a thing called vent (send me a pm and i tell you more about vent ) but what i asking is if i could get some help modding my game i would be ever so greatful! just send me a pm and ill give my msn tag and we'll go from there tyvm