how to install gta vc vcm manually i can;t seem to get it

gtamaniac85

• 1 month later...
HELP ??? whn i tried dwnloading vcm manually it can't work

i could nort save the file changes

AUTO INSTALLER DOES nort work for me as i did nort install by disc =X

theres a program that extracts vcm, here. then its extracted to dff and txd files, so you can use imgtool to add them in. dont forget to BACKUP

im trying to install the jvt white taxi cab mod and im useing imgtool 2.0 and keep getting a message that says "access denied" when i try to add the files

i think you need to make your files not read only. go to your vice city folder and right click, click properties, and click read only until it is blank, then when it asks, say "apply to folder and files"

HELP ??? whn i tried dwnloading vcm manually it can't work

i could nort save the file changes

AUTO INSTALLER DOES nort work for me as i did nort install by disc =X

theres a program that extracts vcm, here. then its extracted to dff and txd files, so you can use imgtool to add them in. dont forget to BACKUP

im trying to install the jvt white taxi cab mod and im useing imgtool 2.0 and keep getting a message that says "access denied" when i try to add the files

i think you need to make your files not read only. go to your vice city folder and right click, click properties, and click read only until it is blank, then when it asks, say "apply to folder and files"

thanks ill give it a try i thought i did make em not read only but who knows lol