Game is as if I've completed it, even though I just started...

Hello again. I completed the game at one point, then decided to start again. I started a new game, but when I drove around, the areas that should have been blockade weren't. Even after the officer called me, they weren't. So what the heck is going on? I've completely uninstalled it, including deleting the save folder, reinstalled it, (it's at version 1.0), played it for a little, saved it, installed Andreas '08, but it still wasn't fixed. Even before installing the mod.

What's going on!?

~tgp1994

Got the Original copy?

Well, you can try installing the game at someplace else [friend/ etc.] and check if it shows up the same way. If no, try playing a mission or two and check that way.

If yes, the game disc is corrupt IMO. If not, try Re-installing the game without any Mods and play a little and check again at your place.

Ok, a new update on the problem... I just now, when I started my game, all of the dates had disappeared, which is a good thing, since I hadn't actually gotton any yet. Also, after officer Hernandez called, I went into a place that was supposed to be locked, and I got a 4 level with the cops. Another good thing. Now the only problem is that the barriers aren't put up yet. I have another theory as to why this is happening. Right when these problems started ocuring, I tried the flying cars cheat. Do you think the game thought, after I was airborn, that I had completed flying school, thus put everything the way it should be if I had completed it?

Please help me.

~tgp1994

Right when these problems started ocuring, I tried the flying cars cheat. Do you think the game thought, after I was airborn, that I had completed flying school, thus put everything the way it should be if I had completed it?

:rofl:Lol sorry, but the game doesn't go that way, it doesn't do like that at all.

Flight school needs completion which can ONLY be done within the aircrafts...not by using the flying cars cheat. So, that particular cheat isn't the problem...

Edited by TOXIC