Crashes, Please help.

TehPaws3D

Hello, I just joined, and was hoping you guys could help, i think i have Version 2 of GTA:SA and i have a strange problem.

1. Sometimes when i place a marker on my map, the camrea locks in place, and if i hit esc, the game crashes.

2. Sometimes when i save my game, the camrea locks in place, and if i hit esc, the game crashes.

3. No radio, but i have a user track.

4. No sound on missions. When i start missions i don't hear them talk, or anything.

5. When playing GTA:MP at random times i get access problems, and #1 and #2 and #3 problems apply in GTA MP.

No mods, but i do use cheats.

Cheats i have been using.

hesoyam - Health, Armor, and 250k.

ghostown - No Traffic.

scottishsummer - ThunderStorm.

AJLOJYQY - Peds attack each other, get golfclub.

baguvix - Max Health all the time.

fullclip - Max ammo at all times.

I think thats all, please help :S

Edited by TehPaws3D

Okay, in simple terms. Do you -

1 - Have to put a licensed (legally bought from store) disc in your computer to start the game.

2 - Have a legally downloaded version, like from Steam?

From what you're describing, it sounds like something downloaded is missing several important files & when people have

asked about issues like this it turns out they have illegally copied versions.

The only thing I can think of is that your Steam version had corrupted files. Since you paid for that, you should be able

to contact them & get another download, however I have no experience w/ them & no idea how good they are on such

issues.

One of the reasons I've held off on buying games as direct DLs, w/ a disc you have all the files on the disc. Give it a day

or so & one of the other members w/ experience w/ Steam DLs will probably pick this up.