car speed

azadarasa

I am little bit confused about ,how to edit car speed. can someone really help me . my guestion is . What tools and mods i need to edit car speed. thank you

All u gotz to do is open up handling.cfg in the SA directory, should be in data folder. Open using notepad, and turn word wrap off, ok now look for the car you want to speed up. You gonna see the codes, look for the bar at the top, it says A B C D blah blah.. ok, there, look for N and O.. N is rate of acceleration and O is top speed, or its backwards, trust me u'll notice which is which.. If you need more help.. just umm... reply =P

I am little bit confused about ,how to edit car speed. can someone really help me . my guestion is . What tools and mods i need to edit car speed. thank you

All u gotz to do is open up handling.cfg in the SA directory, should be in data folder. Open using notepad, and turn word wrap off, ok now look for the car you want to speed up. You gonna see the codes, look for the bar at the top, it says A B C D blah blah.. ok, there, look for N and O.. N is rate of acceleration and O is top speed, or its backwards, trust me u'll notice which is which.. If you need more help.. just umm... reply =P

nah ,if i try to save handling.cfg it wont let me save the changes...

are you using vista? if you are you have to edit the settings of the .cfg... right click it, click on properties, then click on security.. from there click on advanced. there, make sure all the "people" on that list have full control, otherwise you wont be able to edit... again, if you need help, just post :- D I help you