GCSE Results

Red_91

A levels are much harder, believe me, its a huge step up, I have found it quite hard as the amount of work you get doesn't leave any time to do any other things. The thing with a level is that no one forces you to do the work, if you dont do the work you can't attend the lessons, its much more strict and theres a lot of independant learning.

Yeah I heard that now kids have to continue school till their 17-18. It sucks actually if you ask me, but surely, it's gonna make a whole complete difference to everyone's lives. Plus you're getting more skills each year as well. I'm doing a BTEC First Diploma which is equivalent to a A*-C GCSE's(Basically it's level 2), and hopefully after passing that, I'll be doing a National Diploma on ICT or games design, and it's equivalent to an AS Level. Man there's so much courses available which are easy, but equivalent to those that are hard.

A Levels are apparently hard, and from my friends view, he's saying it's hard. I'm kind of glad I chose to do a BTEC. Hopefully then on, I'll be heading to University. :)