New Siggy

TOXIC

I like.

The text doesn't appeal though, probably if you make it a little brighter, it would look good. Also, add a border.:P

There is one actually, I'm serious....take a look, and if posible, keep a black BG bahind to see...

and the background looks like green water.

Of course it was made to look like one!!

I think it looks awesome. I enjoy seeing different styles. If it were my sig I would add an outer glow to the text. Just have it stand out a little more. I'm not too sure why you have it the way you do, but I personally always make everything in my signature a certain way based on how I thought of it before I made them.

As long as you like the way your sig is, don't change it to please other members.

Boarders...ehh, it all depends on the image and how it looks on the forum. Most of my signatures don't have boarders, but if I'm going for a certain style then I use them.

Your boarder looks pretty good though. I'd say keep it.

I'm not too sure why you have it the way you do, but I personally always make everything in my signature a certain way based on how I thought of it before I made them.

A TIP, lovely man[:P] Never think what You want to make....AFA abstract art is concerned. :)

As long as you like the way your sig is, don't change it to please other members.

No, I never will. :)

Boarders...ehh, it all depends on the image and how it looks on the forum.

Your boarder looks pretty good though. I'd say keep it.

Thanks, did you really saw it keeping a Black BG behind ?