Trenchcoat guy

Samil

Okay here we can talk about that weird charater from Tierra Robada.He is also one of the suicidal photographers in Flint County.He talks alot about UFOs.He says these things:

"You're not probin' me again!"

"You know they know!"

"They're all around us!"

"They're watchin' us!"

"They know!"

"Gotta keep movin'..."

"Who are you?!"

"He's one of THEM!!!"

"You can't steal my mind!"

"Green blooded abomination!"

"Act like nothing happened..."

"I know things..."

"Get away from me!"

"Don't touch ME!"

"I'm watchin you man..."

"Can't let them take me again!"

"Back off now!"

"In my head!!!"

"Alien are talking to me on my car radio"

Also he looks like a character in the movie Red Rock West.The movie was set in the same year GTA San Andreas was.Also some people say about him that he is a serial killer (like Ed Gein) and in a mission (Don Peyote), he is seen with other rednecks.So is the serial killer that dropped those bodybags in that pit?

Is he Ed Gein? Are these rumors true? Nobody knows.

On the WTCR radio station, a woman called Area 53 and says she sees the ghost of a cowboy outside her house.

Weird right?

Yeah, but he isn't the person who dumped all the Bodybags in the pit. If you watch GTA San Andreas: The Introduction (an official rocktar Video, watch it on youtube), you see to Mafia Guys digging the hole, to dump thier Old Bosses body in, and the have a Bobcat with them. Personally, I think they put him there for effect, and hunters have taken this one way to far, as there is no way to prove that he holds a secret to finding any UFOs that were not added by the player themself